Criteria to be matched for Nominees:
- To have worked more than 15 years in UAE (Radiology Department.)
- To have made a difference in the practice of Radiology in UAE
- To have brought significant contribution in the community. (i.e. helped educate in Radiology)
- To have contributed in improving the standard of practice in UAE.
- To have served the international recognition of UAE
- The nominee should meet at least 4 out of the 5 points from the set criteria.
- ARM scientific committee will review the nominations and select one (1) Radiologist & one (1) Radiographer to be awarded.
- Nominations should be made by 15th October 2018.
- The decision of the ARM scientific committee will be considered as final.
- No member of the ARM scientific committee can be nominated for the ARM Recognition award. Click here to see list of members.
- The Awardee will be recognized at ARM 2018 opening ceremony, which will be held on 31 October 2018.
- Contact details of nominees must be provided for communication purpose.
- This award is to be presented to a Radiologist and a Radiographer who has done outstanding and significant contributions to the field of Radiology in the UAE.