Radiology Business Hub
Is an exclusive networking program to encourage decision makers and prospective buyers from leading healthcare facilities, government bodies, and distributors to attend ARM and benefit from our time efficient program which will offer the opportunity to pre-schedule business meetings with ARM Exhibitors.
Who is qualified to the Radiology Business Hub?
Senior level, Decision makers and Procurements Directors, with direct purchasing power from:
- Hospitals (Private & Public/Government)
- Radiology Centers
- Manufacturers/Distributors of Radiology Products
WHY TO BE A BUYER:
- Source products efficiently through pre-arranged appointments with worldwide suppliers and manufacturers.
- Be the first to see new product launches.
- Network with top international Radiology industry professionals.
- Witness the latest Radiology Technologies & innovations.
- Attend practical workshops conducted by our partners for a better insight of their products.
- Pre-scheduled business meetings with the relevant exhibitors via Our “Match & Meet Program”.
- Exclusive Pre-event/Onsite assistance in preparing and managing meeting agenda.
- Pre-registration to ARM Exhibition for fast track entry.
- Exclusive access to Radiology Business Hub lounge for attending business meetings and networking.
- Complimentary Lunch and Coffee Breaks during the event days.
- Free parking at the DWTC.
- Certificate of Appreciation.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Radiology Equipment (MRI, CT & X-ray)
- Ultrasound Machines
- Radiology Software
- Contrast Media-Solutions
- Radiation Protection Apparel
- Monitors & Printers
Buyer Interest Form
More information about the Radiology Business Hub
Radiology Business Hub Manager
Mob: +971 50 786 1847
Direct: +971 4 520 8934
Tel: +971 4 520 8888 – Ext: 663
How Does it Work?
Step 1 – Apply and Qualification
To be part of Radiology Business Hub, please submit your interest by filling the below form.
Step 2 – Pre-scheduled meeting agenda
Your registration will go through A validation process to be qualified to The ARM Business Hub. Our team will contact you to notifying that you’ve been accepted and how you continue with your registration.
Step 3 – Additional Meetings
Once your registration process is completed, our team will organize your pre-scheduled business meetings with ARM exhibitors, based on your business interests and required products.
Step 4- Onsite Meetings
Arrive onsite, collect your badge, exclusive access to Radiology Business Hub lounge where you start your business meetings and unique networking experience.