Be a speaker at ARM 2021
Submit your scientific paper to be selected amongst the top speakers at the 6th edition of ARM
The ARM Radiologists conference runs over 3 days with sessions on various sub-specialties. It is attended by all medical professionals such as Radiologists, Specialists, Radiographers and Residents.
Dedicated Radiographer Sessions
The Dedicated Radiographer sessions runs over 2 days with sessions on various sub-specialties. It is mainly attended by Radiographers and Medical Imaging Students!
Ultrasound Seminar (Virtual Only)
ARM 2021 will feature a 1-day virtual Ultrasound Seminar as a special focus for the 6th edition as an extension of the Radiographer Sessions. This seminar will be conducted online.
Abstract submission guidlelines:
* (The term organiser means INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est.)
- The submitted abstract should match as per the selected/mentioned presentation category.
- The abstract must be in English.
- Abstracts should be submitted through the online portal. Abstracts that are handwritten or sent by fax will not be accepted.
- Abstract content must meet the standard of an academic / scientific presentation. The outline must have a Purpose, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- All information mentioned at the time of submitting abstract should be accurate.
- Presenter is not allowed to present in connection to any commercial entity
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate all abstracts and they will be selected on the basis of validity, novelty and significance.
- The organizers will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the information presented in the submission portal.
- The presenter is solely responsible for their presentation equipment such as hard disk, flash memories etc. The speaker shall bring their own presentation along with them, on the days of the event.
- A PowerPoint slide of the presentation has to be submitted to the committee upon acceptance of abstract.
- The Organizer provides a theater style setup and stage equipped with a screen and a laptop.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the organizer in writing at least 1 month prior to the event.
- Deadline for Submission: 31 May 2021.
- The authors will be notified regarding acceptance of their abstracts and the type of presentation by 15 June 2021.
- Expenses associated with preparation, submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenting authors.
- Conference registration fee will be waived for accepted abstract speakers. Flight + Accommodation will NOT be sponsored by the Organiser.