Be a speaker at ARM 2019
Submit your abstract to have a chance to speak at the premier radiology event in DUBAI!
ARM 2019 Conference
The ARM 2019 conference runs over 3 days with sessions on various sub-specialties. It is attended by all medical professionals such as Radiologists, Specialists, Radiographers and Residents.
Dedicated Radiographer Sessions
The Dedicated Radiographer sessions runs over 2 days with sessions on various sub-specialties. It is mainly attended by Radiographers as the name suggests and a high number of students!
Abstract submission guidlelines:
* (The term organiser means INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est.)
- The submitted abstract should match as per the selected/mentioned presentation category.
- Abstract should not exceed 100 words, single-line spacing. The abstract must be in English.
- Abstracts should be submitted through the online portal. Abstracts that are handwritten or sent by fax will not be accepted.
- Abstract content must meet the standard of an academic / scientific presentation. The outline must have an Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- All information mentioned at the time of submitting abstract should be accurate.
- Presenter is not allowed to present in connection to any commercial entity
- The Presenter must select the right category of submission sub group (Radiologist/ Radiographer)
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate all abstracts and they will be selected on the basis of validity, novelty and significance.
- The organizers will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the information presented in the submission portal.
- The presenter is solely responsible for their presentation equipment such as hard disk, flash memories, CDs, DVD etc. The speaker shall bring their own presentation along with them, on the days of the event.
- A PowerPoint slide of the presentation has to be submitted to the committee upon acceptance of abstract and the presenter does not object to sharing the same to the attendees.
- The Organizer provides a theater style setup and stage equipped with a screen and a laptop.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the organizer in writing at least 1 month prior to the event.
- Deadline for Submission: 1st May 2019.
- The authors will be notified regarding acceptance of their abstracts and the type of presentation by 20th May 2019.
- Expenses associated with preparation, submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenting authors.
- Conference registration fee will be waived for accepted abstract speakers. Flight + Accommodation will NOT be sponsored by the Organiser.