Join us at ARM and participate in the EMIRATES RADIOLOGY CUP!
If you are a Radiology Resident or Specialists and have a case which can win you exciting cash prizes, then register immediately!
How does it work?
The two categories that can participate in this competition are : Radiology Residents and Specialists.
- Prepare your case as per the mentioned guidelines.
- Submit your case to the Scientific Committee.
- The committee will review your case and send you an email if your case is accepted for the competition.
- Once you receive the acceptance email, make sure to register for ARM 2019.
- That’s it! You are enrolled in the competition!
- Each Participant will have a chance to present for no longer than 10 minutes per case.
- The case should include :
- Clinical history
- Detailed description of radiology findings.
- Differential and explanation
- Final diagnosis.
- Keep in mind you should be able to answer the Judges questions related to your case.
How will you be assessed?
The assessment will be based on the following criteria:
- Approach/order of presentation
- Time Management
The elected judges will grade each case individually, And the participant with the highest cumulative score will be announced the winner for each category separately.
Important Information :
- The participant should participate with his/her own case.
- Each participant can only participate with one case. Multiple cases are not permitted.
- Deadline to submit cases is on 5th September 2019.
- All cases that are pre-approved will be made known to the participant from 15th September 2019
- Only Pre-approved cases will be allowed to present in front of the Judges.
- Only submitting your case online, does not confirm your entry into the competition.
- An official acceptance email will be sent to each participant after reviewing their submitted case, which will confirm they are eligible for the Competition.
- All Participants need to be registered for the Main Conference in order to present their case in front of the judges.
- Any case which was initially accepted for the competition will automatically be considered rejected if the participant does not register for the main conference by the given deadline.
- The criteria to win the Best Case Radiologist or Resident is mentioned above and will be strictly followed.
- This is a competition within ARM 2019. All judges will be selected by the scientific committee.
- The Judges decision will be final and can not be questioned.
- The competition will be held in Sheikh Maktoum Hall(DICEC). Date & Time to be confirmed shortly.
- The winners of the competition will be announced during the closing ceremony on 17th October 2019.
- The cash prize for each category will be announced at the Venue.