Looking for a platform to showcase your research and engage with interested viewers?
Submit your abstract for ARM poster presentation competition!
Poster presentations allow the author to meet and get introduced informally with interested viewers, facilitating a greater exchange of ideas and networking opportunities. Poster presentations form a platform and often serve as the first opportunity for investigators to present their work at important scientific meetings
What is poster presentation?
Posters is the presentation of research information in the form of a digital poster that conference speakers and participants may view. A section in the Exhibition area is reserved for the poster session where researchers accompany a digital poster, illustrating their research methods and outcomes. Each research project is usually presented on a specific schedule for a period ranging from 2-5 minutes each.
Poster Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- The outline must have an Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions and references (APA)
- Abstracts should introduce aspects related to the conference, contemporary and of added value to the delegates.
- All Accepted abstracts for posters must be accompanied by a complete conference registration form with payment.
- For any withdrawals, the presenter should notify the *organizer in writing at least 1 month prior to the event.
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- No paper poster shall be used in ARM 2023. ONLY digital copies will be accepted.
Digital Poster Format and Presentation Guidelines:
- The poster file resolution should be 3,840 (Height) x 2,160 (Width) pixels.
- Poster Orientation: Portrait format. (Other size or dimensions will not be accepted)
- The poster file format / extension should be .pdf
- The poster file size should not exceed One (1) Giga Byte.
- Poster format should include Introduction, Objectives, Material and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Poster Images: (radiographic images, clips arts, graphs, diagrams and drawings) must be in high resolution EPS format (300 dpi).
- The Font Size should be 25 points and above for the text to be readable on the screen.
- Do not use all UPPER-CASE character in your posters.
- All posters should be submitted latest by 15th October 2023 via email@example.com.
- All posters should be on display for the duration of the conference.
- All poster presenters should be ready to present their posters on the assigned date and time during the event.
- Each poster presenter will be allotted 2-3 minutes for short introduction for the judges followed by 2-3 minutes discussion.
- Judges will select one winner per category. Date and time to be confirmed shortly.