Date: 25th – 26th October 2022
Location: Dubai World Trade Centre
The 7th edition of ARM features a dedicated 2 days of Radiography Conference Program which will help you keep patients at the heart of care and learn from top experts from around the world in the field of Radiography.
Highlights of the Conference 2022:
- Top Speakers nominated by the UK Society of Radiographers (SoR) for the First Time in UAE
- Competition and Prices to be Won during the Conference
- Experts from around the globe to present their research work and experiences
- Conference Theme: Pandemic After – Math and Future Frontiers
Who should attend?
DUBAI HEALTH AUTHORITY
Up to 16 CME Points
How to Claim your credit hours?
How does the system work?
- Every time you access or exit the conference hall, you will be required to scan your E-badge at the gateway located at the entrance of the session halls. Failure to scanning your badge will result in non-calculation of the credit hours
- The system will automatically calculate the time spent during the session on your entry and exit. Please make sure to attend at least 75% of the sessions to obtain full CME as provided per session.
When can I collect my CME?
- For the continuing education certificate, the system will calculate the total number of credit hours you earned based on your overall attendance at the conference. The certificate can be viewed and printed 20 working days after the end of the show.
How can I collect my CME?
- Visit Dubai Otology website (dubaioto.com) and click on the CME certificate button for collection of the certificate. This service will be available 20 days post event. Step by step instructions will be provided on the website.